GIJoe

Welcome to GIJoe home page Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GIJoe

Welcome to GIJoe home page Very Happy

GIJoe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are here to help, We love u all, Wish us the best :P

4 posters

Titles and Active Members

Zorsha
    Zorsha

Titles and Active Members Empty Titles and Active Members

Post  Zorsha Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:53 am

Greetings Joes!
    I'm covering the topic of faction titles and player activeness. As you may have seen, there are 4 numbers where it says "title" in the faction window. This is the easiest method I've seen for tracking a player's "active status". The first 2 digits is the day of the month. September 6th would be shown as 06. The next 2 digits is the player's level on that specific day. So if you are level 56 and your activity status is checked on September 8th your title would be 0856.

So what does this mean or how do I do it you ask? Exactly 7 days from when your title is issued (or 14 days if you're 71+) I'll check your title against your current level. If you your level has gone up it means you're active. Pretty simple right? Well how active is active enough and what happens if you are not active enough?

Level 30 and Under: 5 levels are required.
    Level 31-40: 4 levels are required.
    Level 41-50: 3 levels are required.
    Level 51-60: 2 levels are required.
    Level 61-70: 1 level is required.
    Level 71+: 1 level per 2 weeks is required.

Note that I work a full time job, have a family with kids, and managed to level from 1-40 in a week. Granted this was with a veno and I'm and experienced player, but come on! Those early levels fly by!

This is not carved in stone but a guideline I'll be using. If someone whispers me or posts under this topic that they are going on vacation, out of town etc. then you will be given the title of xxSF where xx=day you plan on returning and your title will be reset to normal and SF=safe. Example: BinaryFire goes on medical leave because he had to have a gerbal removed from his rectum. It just hurts too much to sit in a chair! He whispers me, or leaves a reply under this topic that he will be not playing (or not playing much) for the next couple of weeks. Today is September 11th. I change his title to 25SF. On September 25th I change his title back to the normal format.

THOSE WHO ARE NOT ACTIVE WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE FACTION!

Please note! Do not panic if you see people getting removed from the faction! They're removed because they haven't been playing AND they did not PM me OR reply under this topic that they were going to have minimal playing time!

While we're not trying to run this faction like a bunch of Nazi's please realize that GIJoe would like to compete in TW at some point. We can't compete if our faction is cluttered with non-active players who are not advancing in the game! Thanks for your understanding and continuing support!

P.S. Now get back in the game and go level up!

P.P.S. Faction Officers: Excutors, Marshals, Director, and Leader, are not held to the above stated Title and Active Member guidelines. Officers have demonstrated or proven their worth to the facion in any number of ways, thus, the reason they have been promoted.

Last edited by Zorsha on Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Deer_Hunter

Titles and Active Members Empty Re: Titles and Active Members

Post  Deer_Hunter Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:00 am

Poor BinaryFire. I didn't know you were into that sort of thing.
    FlameShots
    FlameShots

Titles and Active Members Empty aaqa

Post  FlameShots Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:56 am

*Greetings* i agree with u bill, and nice work budd Very Happy
    Camdeth
    Camdeth

Post  Camdeth Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:17 am

binary fire i can't imagine what u're going through silent anyway good to know Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:18 pm